We want you to feel comfortable and confident when
starting your project!
That’s why we make sure you have the resources you need to get the job done right. Everything we make, we back with a limited lifetime warranty.
HIGH FORMAT™ products as manufactured by HIGH FORMAT™ are backed by a lifetime limited warranty from the manufacturer to the original end user, for products used in residential applications. This assurance of product quality is applicable where products have been correctly installed to manufacturer’s specifications. Any properly installed hardscape material manufactured by HIGH FORMAT™ that deteriorates due to the concrete in the product not meeting the design strength specification will be replaced by the manufacturer.
The following items are not covered by this warranty:
- Color variances and the appearance of surface stains resulting from chemical reactions such as efflorescence or differential curing;
- Damage caused by installation, misuse or abuse of the materials
- Deterioration caused by de-icing salts or fertilizers
- Damage resulting from sub-grade settlement or movement
- Hairline cracks that do not affect the structural performance of the product
- Spalling of less than three percent of the surface area
- Contact with chemicals or paint
- Discoloration due to airborne contamination, staining, oxidation, or improper sealing
Products purchased must be registered with the manufacturer within 60 days of end user’s purchase for warranty to be valid. You may register your project here.
All warranty claims must be made prior to the removal or disposal of the defective product. Warranty claims will be reviewed by a company representative and may require samples of defective product for analysis. Warranty does not include removal, installation, or transportation to replace the material. Warranty is not transferable and is extended to the original end user only. Proof of purchase is required.
Register Your Project
Actual colors may vary from the color swatches shown on website. Final color selection should be made from actual color samples, which are available from your local dealer.
For the most natural appearance, install products from multiple pallets simultaneously. This will create a more blended, natural look.
For additional questions please contact us at (877) 777-6558!